The version 6.4 update to TURBOdesign Suite provides significant new features and functionality to enable designers to produce highly optimised designs faster than ever before. This webinar will highlight new TURBOdesign functionality including a flexible new geometry parameterisation capability, and a new TURBOdesign integration module with Star CCM+.
The major new functionality included in TURBOdesign Suite 6.4 includes:
- M4 Generic Method for Meridional Geometry Parameterization: a flexible new parameterization approach developed and integrated within the existing TURBOdesign1 Meridional Geometry Generator. This new feature allows the user to create arbitrary meridional geometries with arbitrary levels of control. The M4 geometry parameterization has also been integrated into TURBOdesign Optima and TURBOdesign WB.
- TURBOdesign Link-CCM+ : this newly introduced module enables the seamless integration of STAR-CCM+ into TURBOdesign Optima by leveraging the capability of TURBOdesign 3DLab to export high quality CAD models. This powerful new module enables the user to utilize CFD results obtained automatically for TURBOdesign1 designs within optimization runs for cases with multiple operating points.
- TURBOdesign 3DLab: a new export of flow domains capability has been added to generate and partition flow domains and facilitate the preparation of the geometry for import into their desired CFD tool when running an optimization case with TURBOdesign Optima and 3DLab with either TURBOdesign Link-CCM+ or ANSYS Workbench.
In our 40 mins webinar, we will show how the new features and enhancements in TURBOdesign Suite 6.4 enable turbomachinery engineers to link seamlessly to common CAE environments and to produce breakthrough high-performance designs faster than ever before.
Playback for our webinar to:
- Learn what's new in TURBOdesign Suite 6.4.
- Discover how you can setup efficient multi-objective and multi-point optimizations using TURBOdesign Suite, delivering breakthrough designs.
- See how TURBOdesign Suite can seamlessly integrate with different CAE environments.